What is DevOps:
“DevOps is the practice of operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support. ”
DevOps is one technology trend that has really changed the way IT firms operate.
DevOps model appeared as a boon to those firms facing challenges with regard to faster deployment and in-time product release.
DevOps tools facilitate ways for effective sharing and exchange of resources, information and technical know-how of the tasks between the development, operations and security teams for an effective product output.
Market Trend of DevOps:
* Global DevOps Market Forecast (2017-23)
- USD 9.41 billion by 2023
- 7% CAGR
* 66% Enterprises using Docker as container tool Currently.
* 50% Enterprises estimated to use Application Release Automation by 2020.
* 75% Fortune 100 companies use Puppet for application deployment.
* 14.5% Expected CAGR of DevOps Tools market by 2023.
* 72 million GitHub repositories worldwide, as of 2018.
* 1.5 million Active Jenkins installations and users, globally.
* Kubernetes has effectively cornered the market for container orchestration.
- Understand DevOps as a practice, methodology and process for fast collaboration, integration and communication between Development and Operations team.
- Master Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, Configuration Management and Continuous Monitoring.
- Become an expert on technologies such as GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Docket, Kubernets & more.
- Automate and increase the speed of productivity with reliability.
Curriculum of all the programs are as per International Standards set by Principles of the resective technology.
To join for any of the courses or for further details reach us @ IIHT-VPN or call us at 9677055562 / 044-43069570.
- International Standard Syllabus.
- International Standard Materials.
- State of the Art Infrastructure.
- Qualified & Service Minded Mentors i.e, Trainers.
- Convenient Timings (exclusive Day, Evening, Weekend batches for Employed & College Students).
- Real-Time, Practicals, Presentations, Videos, Debates, Assignments, Case Study, based Trainings.
- Unlimited Evaluations during training sessions.
- Unlimited Lab Access.
- Life Long Support System.
- Exclusive Communication & Attitude Development training.
- Exhaustive Interview Training.
- Unique Employability Training.
- Special Apperance of Real-Time Experts for considerable duration, at the end of course.
- Unlimited Interviews.
- After-Interview Training at the end of each interview.
- Assured Placement Assistance for continous 3 positions of the Job.
- Technical Assistance on the Real Time Scenarios, even after completing the course and got Placed.
- Life long Technology, Industry, Placement Updates.
- Connectivity to the Industrial Experts for rich Technical aid for entire life time.
- Access to Online – technology, Career Resources.
- Exclusive International Certification Preparation Training.
- Convenient transfer facility to 220+ branches across the Globe
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN DevOps?
In a fast-paced IT environment, the need for frequent updates for applications has increased significantly, often creating a tussle between developers and operational teams, thereby decreasing efficiency. The DevOps approach integrates developers and operations team to improve collaboration and productivity.
DevOps engineers have an end-to-end responsibility, from gathering the required sources for development, testing, infrastructure deployment and monitoring the software development lifecycle. They are also required to gather feedback from the end-users and implement changes when required to. This continuous process of software development lifecycle has increased the demand for DevOps engineers to a greater extent as they are considered as experts in a multitude of technologies.
The DevOps course will enable learners will demonstrate their knowledge towards automating workflow and getting products to market more efficiently and effectively. Learners will be able to accurately and objectively examine and consider infrastructure automation tools at any level and are open to increasing their competencies on an ongoing basis.
Introduction to Devops
Introduction to Cloud computing (optional)
LINUX Basic and Admin (optional)
Introduction to Virtualization (optional)
Version control systems
Local, Centralized and distributed
Installation and Server setup.
Installing on Linux
Installing on Windows
Commands & Creating repository
Cloning, check-in and committing
Working with GitHub.
Fetch pull and remote
Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
Installation of Jenkins.
Support for the Git version control systems
Different types of Jenkins Jobs
Setting up a Jenkins job
Scheduling build Jobs.
Introduction to Maven.
Setting up Jenkins Master and Slave servers.
Distributed builds with Jenkins
Backup and Restore of Jenkins.
Introduction to Ansible.
Introduction to YAML.
Setup and Configuration.
Package Module etc.
Ansible Command Line Usage.
Best Cloud Computing Training Award for IIHT
IIHT Won National Award for "Best Training Organization" in India
Few Companies Where Our Students are Working
Docker Image Layers
Build Docker Images by using Docker Commit Command.
Build Docker Images by Writing Docker file.
Push Docker Images to Docker Hub.
Docker Networking, Links and Volumes.
Create Dockerized Web Applications.
Introduction to Kubernetes
Environment Setup and Configuration
Container Life Cycles
Background Processing in Kubernetes
Integration with Continuous Delivery
Logging and Monitoring